Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dispatch #30 - Back in the Woodshop Again

After several years of neglect to this blog I'm once again resurrecting it from the ashes of the internet.  I'll be entering more projects as time goes by since I've retired and now have time to devote to woodworking and my photography hobbies.
The current project I'm working on is a storage cabinet for underneath the right wing of my tablesaw.  Since I have a Biesemeyer fence with the 30" extension table there is a great space to put the cabinet.  My saw is on a caster platform and this cabinet will be mounted to it also.  This still leaves my table saw completely portable should the need arise to move it out of it's present position.
As of today I have the cabinet carcass built and the edge banding put on the front.  Since we'll be leaving going on vacation in a couple of days I'll have to put building the drawer boxes on hold until we return.
I need also to post pictures of the kitchen remodel that was completed.
In the meantime, here is pictures of my Shop Vac Cart build.







No comments: